Journal of Economic Psychology Economics College of
From quality to quantity: The role of common features in consumer preference Yin Sua,b, Li-Lin Raoa, Xingshan Lia, Yong Wanga, Shu Lia,⇑ a Key Laboratory of Behavioral Science, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China... Not all anchors are created equal Robert Sugden⇑, Jiwei Zheng, Daniel John Zizzo Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science, Centre for Competition Policy, and School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich NR4 7TJ, UK
Journal of Economic Psychology core.ac.uk
zero correlation between beliefs and behaviour both in the dictator game and the trust game and concluded that a false-consensus effect might cause positive correlations between second-order beliefs and pro-social behaviour.... 1224 J. Gómez-Miñambres/Journal of Economic Psychology 33 (2012) 1223–1239 To answer these questions we propose a principal agent model where the agent’s motivation to work is twofold. First, as
Journal of Economic Psychology Weebly
The Norm Activation Model: An exploration of the functions of anticipated pride and guilt in pro-environmental behaviour Marleen C. Onwezena,b,⇑, Gerrit Antonidesb, Jos Bartelsc married to a bedouin pdf Economics 2035 can be combined with Economics 2030 (which will be offered Spring 2015) to write the Psychology and Economics field exam. The topics covered in …
Journal of Economic Psychology researchgate.net
and Fisher (2010) and Benjamin, Choi, and Strickland (2010), as well as many studies in social psychology. Evidence that in-group bias is pervasive with respect to a wide variety of naturally-occurring groupings comes from studies that ﬁnd research designs in psychology pdf lated with the degree of social concerns in the decision-making process. Hertwig, Fischbacher, and Bruhin (2013) report sim-ilar results. They study RT in mini-ultimatum games and observe that selﬁsh responders take faster decisions.1
How long can it take?
Journal of Economic Psychology UTA
- Journal of Economic Psychology Zvika Neeman
- Journal of Economic Psychology UTA
- Psychology and Economics Evidence from the Field
- Journal of Economic Psychology INSEAD
Journal Of Economic Psychology Pdf
B. Meder et al. Journal of Economic Psychology 68 (2018) 36–44 37 The second goal is to provide a ﬁrst pass at a taxonomy of environmental factors that are critical to successful interventions.
- Lenders’ blind trust and borrowers’ blind spots: A descriptive investigation of personal loans Linda Dezs}oa,⇑, George Loewensteinb a University of Vienna, Department of Applied Psychology: Work, Education and Economy, Austria
- Household ﬁnances and well-being in Australia: An empirical analysis of comparison effectsq Sarah Brown, Daniel Gray⇑ Department of Economics, University of Shefﬁeld, 9 Mappin Street, Shefﬁeld S1 4DT, United Kingdom
- a job. For instance, a worker’s job search intensity is not solely driven by economic incentives but also by the propensity to motivate and discipline herself while searching for a job.
- Ambiguity aversion in the long run: Repeated decisions under risk and uncertainty Hsin-Hsien Liua,*, Andrew M. Colmanb a Department of Marketing and Logistics, Southern Taiwan University, 1 Nantai Street, Yung-Kang,